Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday June 9th Bloomin Bouquet card

So, I was wrapping up some of the ribbons for the shares, got to cleaning my table and putting away stuff and next thing I knew, I threw together a card using one of the flowers from the Bloomin Bouquet kit.
I will do my bunch of flowers later, but thought to myself, it sure could make a fast, cute card......
I cant find the rotate button!!!! This Blogspot is new to me and I cant get this turned.
Tilt your head to the right!!!! LOL
Stampin Up is doing a few Polyphotopolymer stamps- wow- thats a mouth full!!! They are absolutely clear, stick to the clear blocks REALLY good. I have been buying them cause they are quaranteed not to yellow like some of the "Contraband" companies. They are edgey, sassy sayings....great for teens, brothers and young adlults. Not all gooshy sweet-
have you tried any Washi Tape??? Awsome!!! just tear off a piece and stick in on your card or scrapbook page. Later this week I will do a card for you with the new Washi in the Idea Book.

Well, have to run, going to be a busy week getting all the ribbons shares cut. Then I will be working on the DSP.
Contact me if you have any questions or need my help!
Happy Stampin
C


No comments:

Post a Comment