Monday, July 8, 2013

Blog Hop featuring: Around the World


Welcome to our Blog Hop featuring the stamp set Around the World!   You have just come from Jessica Lewis' site   www.scrapsprinklecrop.blogspot.com
Didn't you just love her project? She is so creative!

Here we go with my ideas-

I had a hard time trying to decide what to make with this.....fretted about a week, just looking at the stamp set after it arrived. So, this morning I went upstairs and sat down and in less than 10 minutes I had created my card! It came together so fast, I don't know why I was worried.
I like it the set cause it can be used as the best Summertime set. All the trips, vacations and people traveling every where, it is just perfect.
I literally used scraps that were on my table and this just sort of came together-
I have Calypso coral card base, Epic day DSP, crumb cake, and very vanilla. Inks are calypso coral, gumball green and pool party.
Then, I thought to myself....when you are on a trip, you may want to jot down a few things. Keep a little journal of what you saw and where you went. And here is what I came up with-
I made this little note pad by covering a purchased pad with a piece of Epic Day DSP. I used a bit of Chevron ribbon and made a holder for the pen. You always need a pen when you are traveling and this one is attached to the pad so you wont loose it!

Hope you enjoyed my projects and are ready to hop on over to see what Cali has in store for you. She is such a talented lady, I can wait to see her ideas myself!
Click on her link and off you will go-
 http://calissimplystampinblog.blogspot.com




3 comments:

  1. Love the background you made on the card. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that card with the matching notepad makes a perfect gift! very cute! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete