Monday, July 22, 2013

Convention gifts I made

This is one of the pocket pads and RSVP Pens you can drop in your purse for jotting down things when you are on the run .... I gave these out to a few at convention.
Did you know that Stampin Up did a live stream on You Tube July 18th for the Opening session??? They also did it for the Closing session Saturday July 20th.
You can watch everything I saw on each of them. Even the stage presentations and all the projects that Shelli and Bonnie did on each on the them- you have to check it out!!!
Either go out on our SU website before you login - look down thru the items and click to watch. Or search it on You Tube.
Here are some more SWAPS and room mate gifts I did-
These were notebooks I made to use for notes in our classes and Stage presentations.
These were the Wine and glasses of chocolates I took in my suitecase for gifts. They were a big hit!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment