Sunday, August 25, 2013

Take and Makes from Convention

Just thought before I start doing Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas I would share the Take and Makes that we did at convention-or in my case-at home.
These cute note cards and envelopes go inside the decorated sack. What a cute Hostess gift or quick gift for any occasion!

Gorgeous Grudge is my new "Go to" set. It is the best back ground stamp set since Itty Bitty Backgrounds!
Loving the new In Colors too! they are so cheery.

Theses gift boxes even come with the clear sleeve that slips over to hold in all your goodies!
I even learned how to make spa kits with these cute boxes-cant wait to teach you how! Call and lets set up a class. Those cute sacks can even be cut and scored at the bottom and turn them into a Gusset bag to hold more-
So simple and so cute to do!

Last but not least, the muslin bags are going to be a hot item this holiday season.

We stamped this Maple Leaf on the bag and just used a piece of Chevron ribbon tied at the top when the bag was pulled tight and closed. I can not wait to see all the cute ways it get decorated this fall. Even my mother is going to use them for a Christmas place setting item. A Chocolate Santa and candy cane inside- YUMMY!

Let me know if you need to place an order to get some of the cool Holiday items. We have so many kits, banners, stamps and tag sets!
I will be sharing more with you soon!
Happy stampin!
C



No comments:

Post a Comment