Saturday, September 14, 2013

Black & White with a POP of Color

Hello! Welcome to my blog today!
One of the newest trends in scrap booking and card making is Black and White. Elegant. Crisp. Pops with a color added. My inspiration for color came from the blue tissue inside the MY PAPER PUMPKIN kit. I CASED the card from our Stampin Success Bi-monthly magazine.
 The photos really don't do the cards justice. The blue two layer butterflies and the three layer flower POP against the black and white.
I love the Simplicity and striking appeal of both these cards. Guess now that I have a supply of the pretty blue tissue in my kits, I need to think up some other ideas to use it! Thanks for stopping by-   C

Here are my supplies:
Tissue from My Paper Pumpkin kit
Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
Basic Black ink
Modern Melody DSP
Perfectly Penned stamp set
Ex Libris stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment