Sunday, September 1, 2013

Butterfly and Gold Grudge cards

After hearing about Shelli's terrible Horseback riding accident, I have been saying a little prayer for her to have a speedy recovery. At convention there were two cards done that I thought were "Wowsers". Is that a word? Ok, stunning might be better-
I helped my Mother make some of these cuties last weekend on my trip up to OKC for the weekend. It was done by Pam Morgan at convention with coaster board. Love that stuff! Pam used Coredinatins paper. This is my Faux sanded look. Used a white ink pad to make it look like it was sanded.

Next, I loved the cone pouch Pam did and this is a card she showed us. I will make the pouch next time for you.
It is Coastal Cabana, basic black and Modern Medley DSP. LOVE how it turned out. Did some grudge gold embossing on the DSP and card base. Pansy punch flower also got a splash of gold emboss powder.
Did you know you can emboss on buttons?
I just held it with tweezers, mashed in the versa pad then right into the gold emboss powder.  Heat like normal and there you are-

Hope you enjoyed these two cards. I had fun making them for you. Keep stampin and having fun and I will visit with you again soon.
Thanks-
C



No comments:

Post a Comment