Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Go Stamp It Banner Blog Hop

                                     
                                                Welcome to another Go Stamp It Blog Hop!
                            We are featuring the banner kits in your Stampin Up Holiday Catalog.
                               They are so fun to make and you can do them for ANYTHING!    
                                       You have just arrived from  Samis Stampin Spot 
                                                              ADORABLE! 
                                                 Now that's a hard post to follow!!!!
                            I just cant compare to that precious photo. Her Banner for him is so cute.

                                             Today, I am sharing my Banner with you.
                It's for Halloween, cause I adore all the fun and exciting things that go into Halloween.
                I was so excited when I was done and hung it on the mantel to display and take a photo!
                       I backed up, and Doug said "You spelled it wrong!" I gasped!  He was joking!!!
                          It's hard to see all the detail so I am doing a photo of each letter for you-
I added a few Tag 4 You Trick or Treats elements with pumpkin pie seam binding tails. A few snips of the grey and Black ribbon and some of the 1/8 black taffeta ribbon that come in the Halloween add on kit. It was intimidating but dont be SCARED off. It was worth it!
I made the back ground first, then I did the letters to spell what I wanted. I spritzed black on a few of the pennants I had left undecorated. Then used the spatter from Gorgeous Grudge in Summer Starfruit and Pumpkin Pie so they didnt look so "nakedy".

I also remade the treat holder from the last HOP. I wanted to show you that you can adjust it to fit anything.

                                                           Loved this cute spider nail file!
               Hope you enjoyed your stop and got some inspiration to make your own special banner.
                                                     Now, you will continue on the Hop to Ronnas Paper Place at Ronnas Paper Place

                                                      She has a great idea in store for you!
                              Thanks so much for Hopping with us and see you again next month!

4 comments:

  1. absolutely ghoulish!! That's a compliment! LOL
    You put alot of hard work into that, I enjoy all the details! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caren, you are so creative. I love all of the little embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive! Love it! :) And the extra project is cute as well.

    ReplyDelete