Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day Today Oct 5th

YEAH!!! Today is World Card Making Day!!!! We had a fun class and made a Halloween card using the washi tape. The card Idea was cased, but I forgot who it was from-I am so sorry! I tweaked it to use washi instead of the Stamp Set Tape It.
Then, we recycled toilet paper tubes and made some really cute treat holders with the Tags 4 You set and the Witches Brew DSP.
Finally, I want to show you my CASED treat box from our Stampin Sucess magazine-
This is called Ghosting. I stamped on whisper white with white craft ink. Let it dry completely and brayered with the Smoky Slate ink pad. I made a box using a 5x9 piece of paper. Scored horizontaly at 1, 4, 5,and 8.
Then turned it vertical and scored at 1 and 4. You get the idea- just clip - add sticky strip and you have a box.
Well, that's it. Hope you made a card or two. Most of all, if you did, I hope you mailed a card to complete the day.
Have a great weekend and I will be posting again for you soon!
thanks
C



No comments:

Post a Comment