Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fall Back Sunday

I am so glad Daylight savings time is gone. I needed that extra hour of sleep after the huge craft sale yesterday. Made me realize I have to much stuff!!!! I will be having another sale on Nov 16th at my home in Frisco. Will send out all the details on Tuesday the 5th.
Today I want to share the November stamp of the month set call Best of Snow.
Collect 6 sets and redeem for any 14.95 stamp set until April 30, 2014

Next, I want to share two cute cards Shelli made for some of her employees Birthdays in the month of November. She takes the time to make the cards and celebrate their special day.

Arent they cute??? No flowers either!!!! I know we always pick up a flowery stamp but these are very "General"
Hope you had a nice weekend and ready for the new week - enjoy that extra hour of sleep too!

thanks- Caren


No comments:

Post a Comment