Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November Blog Hop




Well, here we are, November already! We are so glad to have you join us on our Blog Hop. You have just come from Ronna Powers site ronnaspaperplace.blogspot.com  Isnt she creative? I just think her idea was so cute.
Here is my tag idea for you today-
I used the Apothecary framelits in very vanilla with early espresso  mat. Stamp set is Harvest of Thanks with early espresso and pumpkin pie ink. Leaves are from the Sweater weather DSP with the Autumn Accents Bigsz die.
Here's a closer look for you-
I used the burlap ribbon and a small naturals button with linen thread. It is hung on the bag with some pumpkin pie chevron ribbon. I thought crumpling the leaves and sponging the edges made them look "Fallish"

Hope you enjoyed my tag today and you are ready to Hop over toe see what Linda Shillingburg has in store for you on lindasstamptherapy.wordpress.com
See you in December!  Thanks Caren-


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Caren, This is too cute! Love all the layers and color coordination! Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete