Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sharing some swaps from Leadership

With Valentines Day less than a month away- I wanted to pick through my Leadership swaps and share the ones that I got with Hearts and Valentiney stuff on them.

This cute card was made by Amy Combs. I love it! Crumb cake base with Subtles DSP. Her stamp sets were A Round Array, Hearts a Flutter, Love you to the Moon, Banner Blast and Language of Love-

Here's another one-
This is by Amy Storie at Stamped with Joy.com-
To Cute!!!! Crumb cake base with Coastal cabana  and new Scallop emboss folder.She cut the scallop mat with the banner framelits so the Floral Prints pack DSP paper shows through.. There is a tiny Heart from the owl punch with t Rhinestone on the red print hear.

One more new item coming soon-
Personalized Round Monogram address  labels- Just like the ones I saw stamped on some Christmas card envelopes I got in the mail. You can also make these personalized stamps say Thanks, Love. anything you want. They will be available Jan 28th.
Sorry- Thanks is not very clear- they move so fast on the screen!!!!
Lastly- Here is our cute resulable tote and one of the stamp sets we got at our make n takes-
I will show you the make n takes this weekend-
Thats all for tonight! Hope you liked what you saw and come back over the weekend as I post a few more Valentine cards.
Happy Stampin!






No comments:

Post a Comment