Saturday, March 8, 2014

a Couple Swaps from Leadership

I was digging in my bag of swaps from Leadership and realized I did not go back and post more of these for you. Here are to today-
The first card is the Blessed Easter stamp.Very versatile. I cut my words off and made two stamps out of it. I like to have the sentiment separate.
This is from Pat Militello of New York. She fussy cut the tulips that are embossed in black on whisper white.
Then she also embossed the saying in black and daubered some pistachio pudding and crip cantelope ink and punched with the 1 3/8 circle punch. She used the In Color DSP pack and tea lace dollies and tied an organza ribbon knot.
Adorable!!!!
This next one is with the SAB Youre Lovely set.
I adore the tea lace doillies and was thrilled that they carried over. Wished they has also carried over those rosettes. I miss those. This card is by Sondra Jumper. It looks stunning on the black. That Crisp cantaloup and Pool Party are so soft and with the dollie they look very feminine. There is a pearl in the flower at the bottom.

Remember there are 4 weeks left for SAB and you could get this stamp set free with your $50 order.
Just let me know if you want to place and order or you can go to my online store and place your order.
Ccurtis.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a very productive day
C


No comments:

Post a Comment