Monday, March 10, 2014

My way

I loved the last posting that showed you the pretty Pistachio Blessed Easter card. I turned it into an Awesone Birthday Card for my friend JoAnne.
I changed the DSP and used the SAB paper that you get FREE with a $50 order. This little stamp is so versatile you must get it!  I can even see it used as a Mothers Day card. Love the tea lace doilies too!

Then I was surfing on the internet and found the cutest Card from Natasha at INKINGOUTOFTHEBOX.COM
I had to CASE it and you can see why-

Isnt it adorable!
The base is Sahara Sand, Fresh Prints DSp, daffodil delight and coastal cabana. This is going to be given to my boss, Libby for her birthday celebration on Monday.

Lastly, I did a card with the Happy WaterColor set- I had showed you the swap from Leadership that Diane gave me so here is my version-
What a fun card to send to some one just to say hi or hey, here I am.
I love the Pistachio and Crsip Cantalope colors together with the white., so fresh and clean.

Well, that's it for now! Hope you are inspired to go and create some cute things.
Thanks for stopping by and check back soon for more-
Happy Stampin!
C



No comments:

Post a Comment