Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Some of my Easter Swaps

I wanted to share a few of the swaps I had received the end of February from the Organized Swap I am participating in for the next 6 months. These ladies are pretty talented! I was very pleased with all 12 cards I received but want to share my faves-
Isnt he cute????This is from Becky Hey de Garcia. The Pistachio Pudding paper is an idea Easter color choice. The handle is braided with the twine from the SAB Sweet Sorbt accessories kit. Love this SAB DSP!!!!
L must get some extra be for it is gone on March 31st.

Here's another one for tonight to share with you-
This is one of the sweetest bunnies!  This was from Denise Jacques from Arizona.I just love him. How simple, the strip of Coastal Cabana is attached on top of the Mambo Melon mat. This is all on a whisper white cad base. The tea lace doillies are a favorite of mine too. So feminine......

Dont forget that Sale A Bration ends soon! Be sure to get on line or call me to place your order.

Thanks for dropping by to visit today.
Happy Stampin!
C


No comments:

Post a Comment