Sunday, April 27, 2014

My next Swap

Easter is over, I ate way to much candy! Now we are getting ready for Mothers Day next,
Here are some that came from my swap group-











This Month we are doing Fathers Day and Masculine Birthdays this time.
I wanted to share my first attempt and masking with Painters tape and I made a masculine card.
What do you think? I am disappointed that you cant see the chalk talk label I used to cut out around the Goose. I raised it up with dimensionals and it is really cool in person.
Anyway- the ink I used here was baked brown sugar, Bermuda bay,
 coastal cabana and crushed curry.

That all for tonight and I will be posting more later-
have a lot going on and will share in the next couple of days.

Thanks for stopping by-
talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment