Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend at home making Easter Treats

Had a wonderful weekend at home with my family. Got to do some card making that I have not had time to do in a while. I am anxiously waiting for my Mothers Day swaps to arrive this week and can not wait to share with you.
But, Easter is in two weeks. Look at the cute bunny treat holders I made that my sister found out on the internet-
These are made from Dove Chocloate Cocoanut Creme eggs. I found them at Walgreens.
I used the Wide Oval Punch, large oval punch and samll pompoms.
Arent they cute!!!!!

Here is another bunny-
This one is made from the treat cup.circle Framelits, large oval and Pom poms. I just love it and hope you love them too. So simple to make!

Keeping this short today so you can gather your supplies and make some too!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today-
C






No comments:

Post a Comment