Friday, May 9, 2014

My co-hearts at the premier

Just sending out a big thank you to my co-hearts and down line for attending the Catalog premier at the Plano Theater. We had so much fun and enjoyed the presentation so much. They shared a lot of ideas with us and I am anxious to share with you very soon.
Also want to take a minute and say hello to my other down line Becky Sanburg who now lives in Colorado.

She attended the Denver Premier and she really had a good time and made some new friends while she was there. That is one thing I love about Stampin UP. You can go to a function alone and make friends that you will cherish.

I want to tell you all how lucky I am to have met you all! Some of you are family and some of you are my best friends who I consider my family. I cherish you all and appreciate your support and business.
Always know I am here if you ever need me!




No comments:

Post a Comment