Thursday, May 8, 2014

Please join me for a fum Summer Stampin Retreat

I would like to invite you all to join me on Sat June 21st for a fun day of Stampin!!!

Here are the details:


Summer Stamp Day coming up June 21! 
Open to everyone!
I am Hosting with my friends, Denise Sullivan and Sami Brown.
 
You can sign up with any of the three of us-

It will be at LaQuinta in McKinney right off N121
easy to find. I will post the exact address in a few days.

The time will be 10:00am to 4:oopm

Projects are still in the planning phase, but will include a stamp-a-stack, mini-scrapbook, and 3-D projects! All from the new catalog!

Price includes all supplies, instructions, lunch (catered by Babe's Chicken - yum!), room fee, snacks, and more!



There will be drawings for door prizes. Everyone wins!!!





Please join us - We will love to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment