Sunday, May 25, 2014

Two More Masculine Birthday Cards

Hope you are enjoying a nice Memorial Weekend! Special thanks and remembrance to all those who have given their lives in service in order that we enjoy the freedom they defended for us.
Today, I have two more Masculine Birthday cards to share from our swap the end of April.

I love the set By the Tide. I dont live by the ocean or have a beach close by but when I see the samples made with this set, it takes me there.The back ground is done with the Coral stamp and the cute balloon that the fish is holding is just to cute!!!

This cool card was done by Carol Johnson. She used the Walk in the Wild set and the HAPPY BIRTHDAY greeting was from the Hostess set Simply Sketched. That set has several good greetings and I am sorry to see them go. She used some ink refilss to make the marbled back ground with Bermuda Bay, Garden green and Wild Wasabi -the photo does not do it justice. It is a cool techniques you must try! The Moose is adorable! I know that is not a "Masculine" description, but he is just so "Guyzie"

Hope you got some inspiration from the cards and it helps you to create somenice masculine cards too!

thanks for stopping by! drop by again and see what I made for the upcoming Swap on May 31st!



No comments:

Post a Comment