Sunday, September 14, 2014

Summer Vaca is over! Where did the time go????

I can not believe it has been four months since I last posted for you! The Summer retreat was a big success and and everyone loved it.
 Hope you can go to the Christmas Retreat on Oct 18th. Cost is $100 and you will get lunch, door prizes, make a scrapbook, Stamp a Stack of 12 cards and make 4 -yes 4 3D projects!!!!! Just let me know by Oct 4th if you can attend.


I am still doing the monthly swap with the group I started with back in Feb.
This was my June swap for Female Birthdays-
Used the Blended Boom stamp

Here was July's swap-

I used the Autumn Accents die, burlap ribbon, large scallop edgelits new lace and New In Color Blackberry Bliss card stock

Here is August card-
Choose Happiness is the stamp set from the Idea book. Look what you can do just by using Halloween colors!!!!! This is such a  fun set!!!!
Basic Black, very vanilla, basic grey and pumpkin pie

Hope you find a little inspiration and stamp a few cards this week!!!

I am glad to be back and have a lot to share with you!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment