Sunday, October 26, 2014

Christmas Stampin Retreat projects

The Christmas Stampin Retreat last weekend was a big hit, I hear. I helped plan two of the 3D projects with my fellow stamping Sisters, Denise Sullivan and Sami Brown. But, I was unable to attend because of a family wedding out of state and my husband, Doug and I took my Mother to see her grandson  Alec be wed in Gulfport, MS.
So I wanted to show you the two projects I did- Thinking about hold a class if anyone is interested. Or, they can be done "To Go" cause you will have written directions.

Here is the first- An Altered Cutting Board Receipe Holder

It is a white plastic cutting board decorated with DSP from Nordic Noel suite in the Holiday Stampin Up catalog.

Here is the second project- An Altered Charger Plate
This is so much cuter in real life, photo doesnt do it justice. The plate was purchased at Hobbly Lobby and they have gold, silver, red, green and the new popular Burlap!
Here is one I did sprying chalkboard paint in the center-

This is also so much better in real life! I did one last year on the red and wrote Happy Valentines Day on it

Gotta run to get some chores done this morning, but wanted to share and show you my projects.
Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment