Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Gotta get some Color Me Autumn Washi Tape!

If you dont already have some of the Color Me Autumn washi tape, call me and order some! It makes the cutest cards!
Our Stampin Sucess magazine for demonstrators had some fast make n take ideas using it and there are lots of ideas out on the internet and on pintrest.
Here is my idea I made up this afternoon-

My base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Blackberry Bliss quarter cut piece of card stock. The Whisper White cut 8 x 5 1/4.
I used the Gorgeous Grunge spatter with Black Berry Ink, then tore strips of washi tape. Stamped my greeting on a scarp of white and punched out with the wide oval punch. Used Crushed Curry cardstock and punched the decorative label punch and fast fused them together. Put on a couple dimensionals and stuck it on the card-how simple and how cute!
Hope you get inspired and try some washi tape too!
Thanks for stopping by today
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment