Monday, July 6, 2015

Best Idea Book ever-

Ever thought you just done have a creative bone in your body? I get that feeling a lot.
Work, home, and just the everyday routines of life seems to suck every ounce of creativity out of my bones!
 
Luckily, we have the best resource for ideas at out finger tips-
The New Idea Book.
It is loaded with cute samples
 
Thought I would share a cute card with you today.


How sweet and how simple!
Those words are actually part of a new background stamp called A World of Thanks #139312 (W) on page 15 of our catalog.
Use a couple of our flower punches small scallop punch, a little linen thread and a pearl.
Now how cute and easy is that???

Be sure you don't miss out seeing the new book. Contact me if you don't have your copy of the catalog yet.
Catalog is free but if I have to mail it, postage is $5

Happy Stampin!


No comments:

Post a Comment