Saturday, July 4, 2015

HAPPY 4th of JUY TO EVERYONE

Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday today and also thanking all our service men and women who make it possible for us to have this day. It is a privilege we enjoy.

                                                          Be safe and have a fun day!
 
You would think I would have made a card to celebrate but, unfortunately I got all wrapped up getting ready for our cook out. I know, a poor excuse to say the least.
I love to check out FRENCHIES web site and one of her members, Stephanie made this cute wreath using last years Paper Pumpkin 4th of July kit
 

 
 
 
 
But, will share another one of my swaps I had made for the organized swap group I am in every month. This card is a masculine card and we all know we need more of those! The set was in the Occasions  catalog and now is retired.  am so sorry. If you had bought it, it is a wonderful set for guys.
 
 
That's it for today-
Don't forget about the Weekly deals -
 
Happy Stampin!



No comments:

Post a Comment