Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Inspire Create Share 2015

Convention has come and gone. It was a blast! We got to see the new Holiday catalog coming on Sept 4th. Cant wait for you to see it. I have some great swaps to share and some photos to show.


This was my swap for convention. Used some of the new In Colors. Watermelon Wonder, Cumber Crush and Delightful Dijon. It was fun to challenge myself to use the Dijon but I love it!

 
This is Carol, Denise and me at the entrance to the corporate office at Stampin Up in Riverton Utah.
 
This is so tiny, on line 4, I was selected to be on the Global Events Council. They have disbanded the Advisory Board and replaced it with two new Councils. There is a Communication Council and the Global Events Council.
I will help with the production, business material and maybe even have to present. I will be on this council until May of 2016. First one will be Nov 14th in Downtown Dallas. They call it On Stage Local. Then in April, I will go to Salt Lake City Utah for that On Stage Live production.
I have a lot a things to be sharing over this next week so I am stopping for tonight. 
 
Hope you are being creative and stamping a lot!
see you soon-




No comments:

Post a Comment