Friday, July 10, 2015

Something for Baby swap card

Hello! Hope you are having a good week! Holiday is over and my routine is back to normal at last.

Made another card for an organized swap so just thought I would share it with you today-

 

 
Excuse the red placemat background!!! Its not very pretty-
I tied a knot for the ones for the swap but when I got more ribbon, I tied a
bow on the last one I made for myself.
 
This is a "Latch Card" I think I got this idea from StampinTexasChristi. 
I love her site-
 
The paper is So Saffron and Mint Macaron
Stamp set is Something for Baby
You cant see it well, but there are 3 score marks vertically at the far right under the Duck on the scallop.
That helps the right side be "flexible" to easily bend back as your pop open to get inside.
 
Well, that is all for now- Hope you get inspired and have a great weekend!
Happy Stampin!


No comments:

Post a Comment