Sunday, August 23, 2015

Inspire Create Share

 
I was looking at some of the photos from convention and laughed when I saw this one-
 

Blueberry Lemonade with vodka! It was delicious!!!
Our Hotel had the best restaurant inside it. They had these gigantic chocolate chip cookies at lunch time.....
 
We took a bus ride down to Riverton to the Stampin Up Corporate offices. This is from the bus about to turn into the drive.
 
There was a storm blowing in and the sky was so dark, It made the building look so serene.
 
Up at the entrance, they have these big stones on each side and all the Demonstrators go and have their photos done-
 
 
 After the photo, we went to the building and when we entered, they hung banners and all welcomed us to walk around and see where the work. (YKES!!!Whats up with my shirt???)


 
You look down from the front entrance and you see a fabulous waterfall and garden area.

 
This is their break room! Can you believe it? I would kill to have this atmosphere in my break room at work...
 They have a Creativity room- piano, bean bag chairs a very relaxing environment. You can go there and collect your thoughts, play some music or sit and relax.  WOWSZA!!!!!!
(OOPS don't like that shirt- Look how horrible it looks!!! LOL)
 
Here are a couple samples they had in the Product Center-
 
 
these are the Fry Box Die

 
This is the Hamburger box

 
These are made from INTO THE WOODS DSP with the new thinlit BAKERS BOX
 
I know it is very warm outside again....I have a hard time thinking or making Fall projects and Christmas cards in 100 degree weather-
But, I adore the HOLIDAYS.
My first work shop last weekend really got me started so I will be sharing some more photos and samples with you.
The Holiday catalogs have mailed out now and you can start purchasing as of Sept 1st.
If you did not get a copy, contact me so I can mail one to you right away. Wait till you see what I made with one of the new kits!!!!!
 
Get your mojo working and Happy Stampin!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment