Wednesday, September 2, 2015

August Paper Pumkin Ideas

August Paper Pumpkin: Chalk It Up to Love

Hello, fellow stampers. I’m going to start by sharing with you that I love Paper Pumpkin. It’s such an amazing program. For just $19.95 USD/$24.95 CAD per month, you’re guaranteed a fun, creative stamping experience.
I was paired up with one of our talented designers, Kelsey W. to create this kit. I’m excited to share these beautiful cards and boxes with all of you—I think they are just stunning. I know others will enjoy receiving these gorgeous cards and gift boxes too.
Below are a few additional ideas to spark your creativity with this kit.
Aug_PaperPumpkin_105_Blog
I added a couple of different elements to dress up one of the boxes. First off, I used one of the gold foil cards to create a striped bellyband. Then, I added an additional layer of pink flower petals to beef up the flower a little more. I love bringing in a little more color, so I added leaves to the flower using Old Olive Cardstock  and the Bouquet Bigz L Die.
Aug_PaperPumpkin_102_Blog
The stamp set that comes with this kit is lovely and elegant. I used the stamps to create this fun notecard. The element pieces create pretty accents and borders. I love it paired with some Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper and 2014–2016  In Color Designer Washi Tape too.
Aug_PaperPumpkin_101_Blog
I also played around with this kit and created a more stepped up card. I used a piece of one of the card bases as a layer. I added some other gold accents with  Sequin Trim, Metallic Thread, and Fancy Foil Designer Vellum. These are all great add-on items to go with this kit.
Finally, I wanted to leave everyone with a tip about stamping with Whisper White Craft ink. I like to ink up my stamps using a light tapping motion. If you have too much ink on the surface of the stamp, your image won’t stamp as crisp. Less ink will yield a better result.

No comments:

Post a Comment