Saturday, November 21, 2015

Recap from On Stage Local Dallas

My first experience at the new convention ON STAGE LOCAL was a blast! So lucky my sister and Mother got to be there with me and also some of my fellow demonstrators from GO STAMP IT
led by Denise Sullivan.

I was actually part of the Stampin Up Staff and was There from Thursday night to Sunday Morning.

Here is what we started with- empty space in Ballroom A at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention center 7am

10 hours later at 5pm We were ready for Center Stage check in at 6pm
for 69 demonstrators for dinner and some fun
 
80 round tables of 6 ea
469 demonstrators for Saturday morning check in at 7;30 am
I was so tired Friday night!


this is Cori Hancock and me during our Selling presentation on Stage.
I also did a Product Spotlight for a new suite coming in January in the new Ocassions catalog called Going Places
LOVE this set. No flowers- a nice masculine set with so many options for val-to- fathers day and Birthdays.
Wait til you see this upcoming catalog. Cant wait to do a class -open house and workshop with you all.
The entire event was great. Took me a couple days to rest up, but now I am good to go-
here is a photo of our group-
                                                        HAPPY STAMPING!




No comments:

Post a Comment