Wednesday, February 24, 2016

EUREKA! I fixed it-

Finally! 
I figured it out what I did wrong.
My idea of saving some battery life was where I went wrong.
Dont ever turn off your Photo "SHARE"
 
So, to get caught up, I want to show you a few of my Cards from Valentines and the treat bags I took to work.
 
Here is the card I made for my Husband-




I love this beautiful, intricate heart thinlit die.
You must get it! Spoil your self and get the Big Shot Die brush and pad.
 It makes it so easy to get all the tiny parts out and helps to release it from the thinlit with out using wax paper!
 
Here is a card  I made for my Mother-



Again, used that Bloomin Heart Thinlit die
and added some of the Blushing Bride sequins.

Finally, 
Here are the treat bags.



I used the kraft gift bags.
Cut each side down 2 1/5 inches them folded it down. Remember a while back when Stampin Up showed these done by decorating with the Tag A Bag kit? It was so simple and easy!
I but boxes of conversation hearts in each one.
They were a big hit.

Well, that's all my Valentine share for you today.
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Have a great day and do some stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment