Sunday, February 21, 2016

I am not Tech-savy

so I must tell you I am not a computer or modern technology genius. Every once and a while I accidentally get something right. I have always used my iphone to photograph my projects and easily email them to my computer and finally save the photo to my computer to upload on my blog site.

Something has changed and now my photos are not  attaching in my emails. The paper clip is there but no file to save......Doug just cant understand that I dont know what to do to fix it. I asked him to help me and so far, we dont have it figured out yet.

While I try to get my photos uploaded, I want to share the Weekly Deal  items with you-

 Weekly Deals


Bitty Butterfly Punch by Stampin' Up!l
Bitty Butterfly Punch
Price: $16.00 $12.00
Brights Sequin Assortment  by Stampin' Up!
Brights Sequin Assortment
Price: $5.00 $3.75
Envelope Punch Board by Stampin' Up!
Envelope Punch Board
Price: $20.00 $15.00
Fast Fuse Adhesive Refill by Stampin' Up!
Fast Fuse Adhesive Refill
Price: $7.50 $5.63
Pansy Punch by Stampin' Up!   


No comments:

Post a Comment