Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

Hope you are enjoying a nice Easter Day today. I went to church with my Mother in OKC earlier this morning then drove back to Frisco. It was a short fast trip but worth it!
We had made some cards two weeks ago when I was there and I told you I would share them with you.
I am so sorry that I have forgotten what site I got these from- I will have to find it later and let you
know. I do case a lot. When you work outside the home, I love these bunny butts!

Doesn't this have the cutest saying on it? This little lamb is not only a perfect Easter card- it is also makes the cutest Baby cards.
The DSP paper is Is the Sale A  Bration paper Perfectly Artistic. I hope you got some!
There are only 4 days left to get FREE SAB items-
Dont mis out!
Email or call me if you need to place an order by March 31st at 11 PM or go on-line and pace your order.
Enjoy the rest of your Easter Day!
THANKS  for stopping by-




No comments:

Post a Comment