Monday, August 5, 2013

Go Stamp It August Halloween Blog Hop


Welcome to the Go Stamp It August Halloween Blog Hop!!!!
We are having so much fun showing you some cute things from the new Holiday Catalog the went on sale August 1st.
 
You have just arrived from Sami's Blog, http://samisstampinspot.blogspot.com/

She makes the cutest cards and things! I love to see what she does every month.

I love Halloween. The colors the costumes and especially the candy! I adore treat holders too, I can not pass up an opportunity to make a treat holder.




This cute smarties candy holder was so easy to make. You can get 8 from one sheet of  8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper. The washi tape is so fun to work with. You just rip and stick it. How simple?

This little bat was my swap at the Stampin Up 2013 Convention-cased from the Holiday catalog. He's such a cute Bat. It's a Hersheys nugget, wrapped with black card stock, stamped in craft white with Bats about You. I dont know if you can see but the wings have black glitter on them-How cool is that?




 And Finally, for my card, it was so fun to make! A little orange glitter, washi tape again, and the fabulous Toile and Trouble stamp set.

 
 Pumpkin Pie card base. Washi tape and glitter with Apothecary framelits and white craft ink. Lastly a strip of Pumpkin Pie Chevron ribbon. What's that you say, you saw a card similar to this in the new Holiday catalog? Your right! I cased this from page 4 and made a few changes....changed the ribbon color and spritz black reinker with the spritzer and stamped some crows on the back ground. The DSP is the new Witchy  paper.

Well, that's it for me. Now you are on your way to see what Ronna Powers has in store for you to see next. She is extremely talented and I know you are going to love seeing what she has done for you.


She can be found at http://ronnaspaperplace.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed our Hop
Happy stampin!
Caren

3 comments: