Sunday, September 8, 2013

Halloween is coming soon

It's getting closer, can you tell? It will soon be Halloween. One of my favorite of several Holidays for the next 5 months- clear out to February!
I was at home a couple weeks ago and my sister made some samples for me I wanted to share with you.
The cards she CASED off the internet, I do not have the names, I am sorry I would like to give them credit for the ideas, but still wanted to post for you to enjoy.
I was not a fan when this Summer Stat Fruit came out, but what a killer Halloween color!!!
Have you tried any of the Washi Tape? You must!!!! It is so fun!
Love the Apothecary framelits and this one is so cute.
Some more washi tape- there is writing on the vanilla tape- gives you something to read!

Thanks for stopping by. We are blog hopping Wednesday so be sure to come back!
Happy Stampin!
C



1 comment:

  1. So Doug's point was to "be aware" that you and he were having fun. =)

    ReplyDelete