Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Belated New Year!

No, I did not fall off the edge of the earth lately....just extremely busy at work for year end and Had a quick 4 day trip to Las Vegas Dec 19- 22 to help celebrate my Niece Rachels 21st Birthday.


But it is the New Year. Time to get regenerated and start making some more cards. This is the first year I have ever sent out New Year Cards and it was really fun! So, Happy New Year to You-
It is a note card, very simple - smaller than the usual size card but fun.

It is Leadership time again and Wednesday night I am headed to Houston for a few days.
Thankful to my down line and all my customers who last year kept me inspired and had fun sharing clasees and ideas with everyone. So I am excited and looking forward to getting new inspiration.
I will share my swaps later as I have a lot to do and packing to do-
Talk to you later and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment