Sunday, January 12, 2014

Leadership Swaps

Did not have time to post my Leadership swaps for you before I left last Wednesday night - Sorry about that!
Here is my 3D candy swap I made-I used the new Scallop Tag Topper


This is cut 6 1/2 x 2. Then scored at 3 and at 3 1/2. It holds either a York Peppermint patties or a Ghiredeli Square. ( 1/2" wide) you can use other items I am sure.
I used Lovely Lables and made myself a background stamp and stamped with the Gold pad.
Then, I punched each end with the Tag Topper. The Heart is real red, the banner is Champagne Glimmer paper and it was 1 1/2 with banner end cut. Then I stamped Pool Party on whisper white. using the stamp set Thats the Ticket. Tied it together with the new Gold bakers twine. Lastly, could not resist adding on one little sequin from our new Everyday Catalog.

Here is my swap card-
 SNEAK PEAK for you of some Sale A Bration items that I used!!
Stamp set is See Ya Later and Banner Blast
background is Emboss folder Decorative Dots
Banner punch
ALL ARE FREE 
I items for every $50 you spend starting January 28th til March 31st 2014
The card base is Bermuda Bay, layer is Strawberry Slush. Of course you can tell I used whisper white and basic black.
Inks were smoky slate,crushed curry, basic black and bermuda bay
 
Hope you enjoyed my samples and are looking through your Celebrate the Everyday catalog. There are so many cool and cute things to buy!! Just let me know if you have any questions or if you need to place an order! Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment