Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Undefined

I was not a fan of the new Undefined stamp carving at first. They let us play with it at convention last summer, but there were so many people crowded around the booth, I just didnt get a chance to see what it was all about. Leadership gave me the opportunity to try my hand at carving. Here is my stamp I made -
The crown in the center was mine...Our Leadership was about Simplifying. So all they did was place a simple crown on our workbook and on the banners around the convention center. This was easier to do than I could ever have imagined. Here are some other stamps made while we were there-
I hope you try it out and you will be surprised at what you can make. Call me if you would like to get together and make something!
Have a creative day today-thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment