Wednesday, March 5, 2014

More Inspiration from Connie Stewart

Since I am still new to blogging, I have a few technical challenges when making "Links" work. I found this adorable Egg Throne on Connie Stewarts site this morning. This is my version. I added a bit of grass at the bottom (we have really cool Fringe scissors that make grass) and moved the tag to the back. The sleet and freezing rain kept me from being able to run up to Walgreens for Cadbury Eggs, so had to use a plastic egg.


Here is a link for you to watch Connie make her cute box.Click here
So cute!!! I can watch her all day.

Anothre thing I love about Easter is the candy- Chicks and Rabbits by Bachs.

I always buy a bag and call my sister Carol and tell her where I found them. I eat them All!!! And I dont share!!! What a sugar shock! I ate the last of the bag for breakfast and sent the photo to my family.
Love the colors. So "Eastery"   But, alas, they are gone. I only do one bag, but could eat 3!
Join me later as I want to share a card I found on another favorite site that also inspires me-
Happy Stampin!   C

No comments:

Post a Comment