Sunday, September 28, 2014

Watercolor Winter kit class

Yesterday was the watercolor winter kit class held at my dear friend JoAnne's home. We had a great time, but must say, it was very intense. You have to paint everything first, then stamp while all the pieces are drying. Then you can put every thing together cause they have to be dry. It is worth it, they are beautiful!
 The tree card is my fave!!! I adore low the triangle shaped tree is so cute on this card. The gold glimmer paper behind it lets a little sparkle show thru-
 Isnt this sleight cute??? Who wouldn't want to jump on a sleigh and play in the snow??? Trust me in Texas, there is not much snow-Lucky if you get one or two dustings is all.

 Photos do not do justice to this card- the vellum holly leaves just make this!!! On the rest of my cards, I am going go sponge the edges of the holly leaves to help set them off so they so a bit more.

I think when I finish the other 4, I am painting the words red or green and do opposite stripes. Love the velum snowflake, but it is lost on here for me. Such a cute set of cards and there is lots of embellishments to add.

It was a fun day and we love to meet and we love to visit. Thats what gathering your friends together is all about-
Happy stamping! See you again soon.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Caren


No comments:

Post a Comment