Friday, October 3, 2014

Swap card to share



 Welcome to my Blog

Let me share my September swap with you-
I did a card for Halloween. It uses the Motley Crew DSP and the Freaky Friends stamp set.
 I just realized the background I used for taking my photo, looks like part of the card, but it is not.

I love to use black as the card base and add bright colors to make the objects pop. I CASED this layout from the talented Susie Wood at www.stampwithsusie.blogspot.com.
Doesnt this set just make you laugh? The DSP could stand alone-such fun characters on this sheet. They just come to life -
My second project
is the curvey box from the Holiday catalog. So much fun to play with and already so many ideas out on pintrest and stampin connection!
Just  LOVE this framelit! You must order it !


Thank you for stopping by and hope you are excited to start celebrating World Stamping Day with us and make some thing yourself!









No comments:

Post a Comment