Saturday, January 16, 2016

January Already?

Well, my last post was after On Stage Local in November. I just skipped over Thanks giving and Christmas.....Some how,  I got swept away in all the Festivities for the Holidays. So sorry!
Lets start 2016 on a better note. We have just released a wonderful Occasions catalog andits

also Sale-A-Bration!


I had catalogs mailed out so If you did not get your copy, contact me so I can get them to you now.
They have some wonderful Birthday suites in the Occasions book.


 click here

here is the Sale-a Bration  to look at!
they will be adding more items in a couple weeks!
Click here

I am going to try and get these link working on my sidebars on my page for you . I need to borrow some bdy's 12 year old to teach me how! LOL
Take care and I will report back soon to show you a few things I have recently made that I want
to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment