Friday, May 6, 2016

A few more samples I did for the board at ONSTAGE LIVE

It was so funny trying to use my brain and be creative to make my own samples! I was to do 12-15 of them to display.
I work outside the home and rely on CASING from the fabulous ladies who post on the internet. But, not this time. I was on my own. YIKES!
I used the curvey box thinlit and the botanical blooms thinlits to decorate the box. The "HI" is from the OH HAPPY DAY kit. The flowers are Flirty Flamingo on emerald envy box. I cut that top flower in half so when you open it, you dont tear up the box.

I am making myself get used to the  Emeral Envy in color-

I used the confetti emboss folder and made my own DSP paper that is under the Lable.
Have you ever shredded your white jute ribbon? I did and colored it Emerald Envy also.
The Label framelit is the largest one. Then I used the metal framlit as pattern and
 traced it on a piece of Flirty Flamingo for the bottom layer you see.
Cool huh?

so this one-

I love the Sweet SugarPlum in color! This is the Birthday Celebrations.... i think-.
I made soft sky clouds and Tip Top Taupe Flying thingies and clear Whink of Stella .
Its amazing that after your kit is gone, the stamp set lives on!!!!

n a couple days, I will have the last part of the samples.
Thank you for stopping bu my site today!
There is more to come-
Soon the new catalog will be out and I cant wait for you to see it!

Happy stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment