Sunday, May 8, 2016

A Successful class!

The Endless Birthday Wishes card class was a lot of FUN! I have done the class three times so far-

Peggy C was at the class in OKC along with My sister and Mother

Then I did the class April 30th with my stampin Peeps Melinda, Marcia  and Lorraine-
I cant not believe we got no photos!!!#imbringingbirthdaysback#6monthstampingoals

Third class was with My stampin Peep JoAnne W.


I mailed out two classes in the mail and the third one will go out this week-
This has been one of the fastest and fun classes we have done in a long time.
Seems like I should do more Classes by Mail????




 Here is another really cute card to so with this Endless BD Wishes set-


Isnt this cute? It is from the new Catalog boards that were up at the ON STAGE Live event in SLC a few weeks ago.

Hope you are stampin a lot and if your a demonstrator, place your pre-order so you can enjoy making samples and using your new projects to share with customers and friends when the catalog
 goes live in June-

Thanks for stopping by today and I will start to send you photos of my samples from the class I thought

No comments:

Post a Comment