Friday, May 16, 2014

Fathers Day Swaps

My group of Ladies that are from all over the US did a Fathers Day/Masculine Birthday cards. They are just fantastic and I want to share the Fathers Day cards first since it is coming up June 15th. Here are the first 3:

WOW!!!! I love the burlap accent she did with the metal button. Lovely as a Tree is STILL in the catalog! It must be the longest running stamp set. This was done by cbautx@live.com
Black embossing really sets this off and on the wood embossed matt, very masculine.
This cute card was done by ????? her name is not on the recipe but if I  take the time, by process of elimination, I can maybe tell you who did it. So Cleaver- Its a quarter cut can the square on the front is what opens up and is the inside for you gretting. Love the Old World Map
The colors are so nice, this does not do it justice.
This was made by Liz Marcucci. Stuming color combination. This is actually basic grey, real red and whisper white. The DSP is I AM ME. The Die cut Alphabet spelling DAD really sets it apart and vey "Guyzie"

Tomorrow, I will share the other 3 Fathers Day cards and then share the Birthday ones. Hope you got inspired, cause that was our goal. Dont forget to check the Retired list before things are gone.

The new catalog will be out soon! If you have ordered from me you will  be getting a ccpy. If you are new, and in my area, you can drop by the house and pick up one. If not, I dont charge for the catalog but do ask that you pay the postage if I have to ship to you.

Dont forget to check your calander and Join us for the Summet Stampin Retreat June 21st!
10am to 4ish   We will make a scrapbook, 12 card stamp a stack and three 3D projects. Lunch will be catered by BABES CHICKEN and we will have door prizes! Everyone wins some thing!
It is at La Quinta in McKinney just off N121
Cost for lunch and all your supplies is $100

Contact Denise Sullivan, Sami Brown or myself if you want to join us!!! Cant wait to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment