Friday, May 23, 2014

Masculine Birthday Cards

Hello! Happy Memorial weekend to you. I know every one is busy this weekend but I want to share a few Masculine Birthday cards over the weekend from my Swap group. These 12 ladies are very talented, as you have seen so far since Easter-

Here is number one-

This was created by Beth Rozek-Langhorne
She used the Label Love, World Map and Serene Silhouettes stamp sets. Isnt that Argyle Emboss folder cool looking?  The basic Grey and Whisper  White look so nice-thats my red placemat it was on when I photographed it.

Here is number two-
This was Created by Linda Pagel
Rev Up the Fun,Gorgeous Grunge and Tiny Tiny Wishes. The splatter on the Basic Grey looks likeDSP paper. Grab this set fast since it is retiring and also the ribbon will soon be gone.

Number three-

This is created by Becky Hay de Garcia
The stamp sets she used were By the Tide, Gorgeous Grunge and Teeny Tiny WIshes. This is Triple Time Stamping- at least that is what we call here in my area. It is a fun technigwue to do- Love this stamp set and so glad it is still in the catalog.

Hope you got some inspiration and I have a couple more to share with you on Saturday night. Be sure to check back to see them!

Enjoy your weekend and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment