Thursday, May 1, 2014

Rescued by my friends!

While lamenting over the fact I forgot to take photos of all the notebooks I made for my down line to take notes at the Premier, my friends have rescued me and sent photos of the their books!!!
It was so dark in the Theater it was hard to take notes, and yet all the photos I was able to take, are washed out and to light.
This is Melinda's note book- I love that Watercolor paper. See the pen has the matching paper?

This is a photo of Ronna's note book.  She also rescued me and sent a snap shot of her book too.
They are so fun to make!

Cut the card stock to fit the front and back, Cut a contrast color to use for the binder. I used the glue stick all over the cover and then pasted on the DSP.  A little red sticky tape on the binder piece and Viola!!!! You covered your book!

The pen was covered using the DSP and some clear packing tape. You just stick the paper on the tape with about 1/4 inch of tape at the beginning so it grips as you wrap around the pen. You can also cover chap sticks and lip gloss the same way.

Thanks for stopping by. I am pouring over my new catalog and have made my wish list to place my
Pre Order- Cant wait to get my order!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment