Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentines Day

I am trying to get caught up this weekend and realized I did not share my Valentines with you.
Awhile back, at Christmas, I saw a beautiful plate done with chalk board in the center as a Decor item. LOVED IT!! So, I thought how cute it would be if it was done on a red charger for Valentines.
My Sweet husband got me some roses and a bear with chocloates so I made a little display to enjoy for the weekend- here is a closer look
I think I am going to try this on a silver charger plate too. It should be beautiful too.
For work, I made some roses with dum-dum suckers in the center-

And this cute treat holder and card is CASED from Connie Stewart-loved her 5 ways to use the Sweetheart Treat Bags

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you had a nice Valentines too.
Happy Stamping-

No comments:

Post a Comment