Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Its almost timefor ONSTAGE LIVE in Salt Lake City!

I will soon be headed off and travel to SLC on Tuesday for ON STAGE LIVE. It is going to be exciting and I will be working hard. I do want to take a minute to say "Thank you" to a ll of my friends and customers who have supported me and love to stamp as much as I do. I will be going to Center Stage which is an exclusive outing I earned because of all of you. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!

I have been busy making my samples for the classes I will be teaching while I am there but Cant show to you just yet. Soon as it is okay- I have about 15 projects to show you from the convention that I have made.

For now, let me share this cause you want to see some cards, not just read a blog- LOL!
This was the Paper Pumpkin kit for March- so cute. I went home and helped my Mother do her kit.


She ad even changed the greeting and made some as Easter Cards! Paper Pumpkin is 3 years old
now and celebrating their birthday in April. All the Pepople who subscribe are going to receive a
free - exclusive stamp set in their box!
They have really improved and stepped up the kits. I hope you will sign up for Paper Pumpkin and enjoy the fun too!

Thanks For Stopping by today!
Happy Stamping-
Caren


No comments:

Post a Comment