Monday, June 3, 2013

Blog Hop




Welcome to the Blog Hop! You have just been on Jessica's blog scrapsprinklecrop.blogspot.com
She always has such cute ideas!

You are now at CreatingwithCaren and here are my card ideas from the new catalog preview products we were able to preorder by being Demonstrators. You should think about joining us so you too can get in on all the benifits we enjoy.

Simply Sketched:
 I love the simplicity of this set. Not to frilly for a Birthday card that could even be for a man. It comes with some great greetings and a cute flower that looks like a poppy and some foliage.
I embossed my whisper white cardstock about 3/4 down leaving it smooth for my greeting with the Fancy Fan folder. Then stamped the cute bird before I used the Designer Frame folder and cut it out. The Happy Birthday was stamped with Early Esspresso and tied a bow with the 1/8 " Old Olive taffetta ribbon.

My next card is  cased from one of my favorite blogs Julie Davison of Julie's Stampin Spot. She showed how to whitewash on the crumbcake cardstock- a really cool technique!
Card base is the new In Color Strawberry Slush, mat is Crisp Cantaloupe and Secret Garden set is randomly stamped on whisper white with the same to color ink pads and also Pistachio Pudding. The greeting Thanks so much is from the Simply Sketched set.

Well, Hope you enjoyed my projects and that you got some inspiration to create something yourself from the new catalog. So now, click on the link and go see what Cali has in store for you on her site. She is such an inspiration!
http://calissimplystampinblog.blogspot.com
Happy Stampin'
Thanks
C

5 comments:

  1. very cute! my favorite is the 2nd card. I need to look more into that whitewash technique.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have made some really cute cards. I love cards with birds on them.

    Kelly Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning! Great job, Caren!!

    ReplyDelete