Sunday, June 2, 2013

Happy Sunday!
I am proud to announce my first Blog posting on my new site today. A few of my friends and I are going to start a small blog hop on Monday June 3rd and I want to invite you to join us.

Today, I want to be sure you know the new Stamping Up catalog was released on Friday June 1st at noon.
If you dont have a catalog and need one, just be sure to contact me with your mailing address so I can get one on the way to you.
I will be offering some Ribbon Shares, DSP shares and thinking about some accessories too. Will post all the information for you soon. I am waiting for my 1st order to arrive this week.

For the month of June, Stampin Up has a new promotion called Grab your Greetings. They are offering three popular greeting sets at 25% off.
Contact me if you want to get one of these while the promotion is going on. You can use your savings to get something new from the catalog.

Recently, I did a presentation at our Go Stamp It demonstrator meeting and used bubble wrap to emboss on the card.
I saw something similar on the SU website promoting My Paper Pumpkin. I was praying it was going to be one of the kits, but so far no, so I had to create my version.
It was a lot of fun and all the ladies loved it! I also made 16 cards and gave them as my swap. I figured this way they saw the demo and had a sample in their hand to see it and do it there way.

Well, I have to run and finish up one of my projects and get it posted and linked to the other sites for the blog hop. Hope you plan to join us and talk with you soon!
Happy Stampin
C





1 comment:

  1. Caren, Congratulations on your new blog site! I am so happy to see you doing this. Love the cards and enjoyed hopping to the other sites, but your link to the next site does not seem to be working. You might want to check it. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete